Want to learn meditation but just don’t know where to start? There are millions of search results on the internet and it is overwhelming trying to decide what is right for you. I have been there I spent years reading books and trying endless meditation practices online before I finally found a system that worked. This how to meditation for beginners by Live and Dare is the best place to start, I wish I had found it years ago, I would have saved myself a lot of time and frustration.
Master your Mind-Beginner Meditation
The most common asked questions from someone who wants to start meditation are, “How do I get started with meditation”, “How do I build a daily meditation habit, and stay with it”, “There are so many techniques of meditation. Which is better for me”, How can meditation help me manage my anxiety, fear, stress, depression”?
To teach you all of these things Live and Dare developed the Master your Mind course. It’s a step-by-step 5-week meditation course. This course consist of 35 daily video lessons, that are specifically organized into each week, each week has its own unique goals, themes, and insights.
The course is self paced. All the training and techniques in this course are taught in a simple easy to understand way, that anyone can understand it and learn how. No particular beliefs or worldviews are required to learn the lessons.
Some Things You Will Learn in Mastering Your Mind Course
- Learn to develop the habit of regularly meditating daily– You will begin meditating with shorter periods as short as 2 minutes, and gradually increase your meditations, up to 15-20 minutes.
- Find the best technique that works for you– Every week during this course you will be introduced to a new meditation technique. Such as mantra meditation, breathing awareness, chakra meditation etc. By the end of the program you will be able to determine which one best fits your needs.
- You will develop a great attitude towards meditation– You learn to enjoy the process and journey of meditation and the results you get from meditation, so you will keep meditation as a lifetime habit.
- Take your meditations deeper– You will learn how to go into deeper meditations and enhance your focusing power.
As you complete this course you will receive a mediation cheat sheet to help and also, you will receive instructions for your next steps. By this time you will have learned to have a solid habit and a good knowledge of all the essential elements of meditation. You will know exactly what you are doing and won’t be dependent on the course.
Meditation can give you so much and transform your life in a way you won’t believe. I’m a lifer and I know ill always meditate. I can’t see my life without it. I choose how I want to feel and of course I want to feel great. I’m in control of my emotions and live daily with joy and a sense of well-being.
Why Choose Live and Dare
By joining Live and Dare you will learn meditation from someone who knows how to meditate properly and has practiced and taught meditation for several years. Live and Dare’s courses are tried and true and you can see results as you as your start. I wish I would have found them way earlier in life.
Live and Dare was created by Giovanni Dienstmann. Giovanni Dienstmann is an international author, meditation teacher, coach and speaker. His Live and dare site is also the fifth most popular meditation blog in the world. He is the author of the best-selling book Practical Meditation, which is available in seven different languages and is often referred to as the meditation bible. Giovanni Dienstmann has years of meditation experience.
His personal training in meditation:
- Practiced meditation daily for the past 18 years
- Over 9,000 hours of practiced
- Tried 70+ different techniques
- Studied 200+ books on the topic
- Was formally initiated into 4 different meditation traditions. Zen Buddhism, Advaita Vedanta, Raja Yoga, Mantra Yoga
- Spent 10 weeks training in a Monastery in France
- Nearly became a monk twice in his journey
His work as a meditation teacher:
- Certified meditation teacher with Meditation Association of Australia (categories of “Personal Development Meditation” and “Spiritual Meditation”)
- Completed the Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training Course with the Satyananda School of Yoga (Level 1)
- Trained in Neurocoaching
- Experience leading retreats, workshops, and group classes
- Have spoken about meditation and mindfulness at schools, hospitals, non-for-profits, and spiritual centers
- Worked as a consultant to award-winning meditation apps, including creating custom content and meditation scripts
- Translated meditation books and texts into Portuguese
- Taught thousands of people how to meditate through the Limitless Life program and Master Your Mind courses
- Appeared in several podcasts and radio interviews
- Featured top meditation coach on Coach.me, and top meditation writer on Quora
As you can see he has quite the experience. I know personally his courses work and are easy to learn. The joy that I have found in meditation is what inspired me to make my website. I want to give back by helping others learn to meditate by leading them to a course that actually works.
Live and Dare has several courses available. To see all courses available click here then select desired course from menu.
Some Student Testimonials for Master Your Mind Course
I was looking to start meditation because I wanted to calm down my mind, be able to hear my true voice, and better control my emotions. And also wanted to learn to be more grateful and mindful.
Your course helped me build the discipline I needed in meditation, and also gave me skills to deal with negative emotions. I am now a calmer and more mindful person.
I became more aware of my emotional reactions. I can see the negative emotions coming up, but have some extra space inside of me to decide: “Ok, do I want this now?” If not, I also learned how to replace negative emotions with positive ones.
– Aliona Ogordniciuk
(Assistant Relationship Manager; Switzerland)
I followed your daily guidance without much effort and was so surprised to see that my practice had just become a part of my life.
The techniques you teach feel much better than following the guided meditation CDs I have at home. This is the real thing!
I feel more centered and calmer now and am looking forward to what further benefits this will have in my life as I continue with the daily practice.
– Robynne Reed
(Database Developer, South Africa)
Even though I’ve been meditating for years, there were several techniques I hadn’t tried, and I appreciated the chance to try them out.
This is a great course and I think beginning meditators would find it invaluable. You’ve managed to pull off something that has broad appeal but is grounded in serious practice and tradition. Great work! You’ve performed a real service for people.
– Chris Logan
(Blogger at www.thenewmind.net; Victoria, Canada)
These are just a few of the thousands of people that have their lives transformed for the better by Live and Dare courses.
Nothing to Lose
As you can see there is nothing to lose by just trying out something new. I mean nothing to lose because for some reason if you don’t like the course Live and Dare offers a 30 day 100% money back guarantee, all that is asked is that you at least try the course for a while. To view the latest meditation supplies to aid in your training click here.
So, you really have nothing to lose. I believe in these program and I will always practice meditation because of how much it has changed my life. I hope this article encourages you to try it out. So please feel free to ask any questions or leave any comments below and I will gladly get back with you.