Hello everyone today I’m sharing my knowledge and experience in chakra stone meanings and colors. I have read so many books on meditation and over, the years I have learned and practiced many types of meditations. Chakra balancing is one of them.
For this article ill just be explaining about chakras, stones, and colors to give you a general understanding of chakras. Some of these books and how to’s are hard to understand, especially for me when I was first learning, so I’m just going to explain it as simplest as I can.
What are chakras
Chakras are energy points in your body, It is where the bulk of the energy in your body is at. These energy points are tied to your aura( your bodies magnetic field). I like to think of it has highways in your body. Energy flows through your body and imagine there are certain intersections where all this energy is focused more than any other area in your body.
These points of energy are called chakras. These chakras are spinning vortexes of energy. Chemicals in food and electromagnetic pollution(computers, cell phones, microwave, etc) can block and unbalance the way the energy flows through these energy points. Most books and websites teach you that there are 7 chakras in your body. There are actually 10 and I will be teaching all 10.
What are chakra stones
All stones and crystals vibrate at different frequencies, and puts off a natural energy. It was found that different stones can help restore and re-balance these energy points providing you with a better flow of energy through your body making you feel better and have more energy. There is a different stone for each different energy point(chakra) in your body. Click here to view chakra stone sets.
10 chakras, chakra stone meanings and colors
Im going to start with 1-10 number 1 at the top of your head and going down to your feet to 10
1. Higher crown chakra- Enlightenment and higher thinking. This chakra is located 4-5 inches above your head. Color: white Recommended stone is Celestite. Celestite is a high vibration stone and it helps spiritual development, helps you to enlightenment, helps dream recall and journeys out of the body.
2. Crown chakra- spiritual growth and higher ideas. This chakra is located on top of your head. Color: violet and white. Recommended stone quartz, purple jasper, purple sapphire.(I use quartz). Quartz is the most powerful healing and energy amplifier in the world. It stores and regulates energy and is great for unblocking it.
3. Third eye chakra- psychic abilities and intuition. This chakra is located on your forehead right between the eyes. Color: purple and indigo. Recommended stone is sodalite. Sodalite stimulates the third eye and deepens meditation. It combines logic and intuition and helps you have spiritual perception. It also clears electromagnetic pollution.
4. Throat chakra- for communication. Located on your throat. Color: Blue. Recommended stone is azurite, but any blue stone is ok. Azurite urges your soul toward enlightenment. It brings clear understanding and new perspectives and expands the mind.
5. Higher heart chakra- understanding, compassion, forgiveness. Located right above the heart. Color: Pink. Recommended stone is pink kunzite. Pink kunzite is really spiritual. It awakens the heart center and unconditional love, producing loving thoughts. Give feeling of peace and love.
6. Heart chakra- happy, love, and healing. This chakra is right on top of your heart. Color: green or pink. Recommended stone is pink danburite. Pink danburite is a highly spiritual stone it has a very pure vibration and works on the heart. Helps activate intellect and higher consciousness.
7. Solar plexus chakra-Helps healing digestion and weight problems, spiritual healing. This chakra is on you solar plexus. Color: yellow. Recommended stone is tigers eye. Tigers eye helps balance the lower chakras. Helps give will power and helps people who are spaced out or uncommitted to help focus, carry out goals, and brings out integrity.
8. Sacral chakra- helps emotions, relationships, sexual organs. This chakra is on top of your belly button. Color: Orange. Recommended stone is orange carnelian. Orange carnelian restores vitality and motivation, and stimulate creativity. It is also a great healing stone and activate chakras.
9. Base chakra- gives you passion for life and stimulates sex drive- This chakra is located right above the groin. Color: red or black. Recommended stone is bloodstone. Bloodstone helps cleanse the blood and have good health. It is believed to have powers banishing evil and negativity. It reduces irritablitiy,aggressiveness, and impatience. It also helps calm the mind and improves your decision making ability.
10.Earth chakra- keeps you grounded and protected. This chakra is located at your feet. Color: black or brown. Recommended stone is hematite. Hematite is really effective at grounding and protecting. It harmonizes mind, body, and spirit. It gets rid of negativity and prevents negativity from entering your energy field.
Just because I recommended certain stones you dont have to use them as long as the color match the correct location you can use any stone. You can buy chakra stones kit complete with all the correct colors.
Start balancing you chakras
So to start using chakra stones all you have to do is place the proper stone on the proper area as described and leave them for 15 minutes while relaxing and without movement(if possible). You can also lay on your stomach if it is more comfortable, but will need help placing stones in proper areas.
So many benefits, so easy
So that concludes my chakra stones meanings and colors article. I really hope you enjoyed this post and learned something. Chakra stones can help you feel better, reduce stress, have more energy, a sense of well-being, and so much more that I have listed above. This is such an easy meditation and takes a very short amount of time, no sense in missing out how much it actually helps you. Want to learn how to meditate. Click here to view all meditation programs available
Thanks and happy meditating,