Events in our past can stick around and make our lives miserably. One of the hardest things to do in life is accept, forgive, and move on. When you hold onto something and don’t forgive you are only hurting yourself. Do you ever feel overwhelmed by reoccurring feelings of regret, guilt, resentment, anger, sadness, or frustration?
What if you could learn to let go of your past, take back control of your life, be at peace with yourself, and be fully available in life. Well this how to meditation online course by Live and Dare will teach you exactly how.
How past events affect our thoughts
Our past events can cause thoughts, feelings, and memories just enter our mind without warning or asking permission. They just come in whenever. These thoughts can be very repetitive, annoying, and at times even painful.
These thoughts can rob you of your time and energy. This time and energy can be better spent focusing on you dreams and life. We really don’t even want to deal with these thoughts as they can slow you down and make you feel like life is just un-enjoyable.
Some people have these thoughts as a result of painful experiences in your past- such as abuse, bullying, a bad relationship, or unfair treatment at work. All these experiences of pain can keep coming up in your life in the form of resentment, blame, anger, and confusion and most people don’t know what to do with them.
Some people it is from regret and guilt about things said or done in their life like hurt others with your words and actions, feel like you just failed at some area in your life, missed a great opportunity in life, or just allowed something bad to happen. People that this has happened to can’t accept yourself or forgive yourself.
What ever negative experience in your life, we as humans, has a tendency to not let go, here is a list of things that might be happening to you if you’re holding on to your past:
- asking yourself questions that you can’t answer, in a satisfactory way like, “why did this happen…why did this happen to me…what if….what if things were different… what if I did that differently”.
- You’ll have never ending replays in your mind of a past event
- You will have wishful thinking like, you wish your past were different, or you had acted differently, or maybe you were a different person
- you might have feelings of victimization and fantasies of getting revenge
- you just won’t accept what happened to you, how you acted in the past
You probably feel like you can’t let these go, but you can. It is something that you can learn and by letting go of your past you can live a fuller more quality life. Imagine waking up every day having a clean slate and your past is no longer weighing you down. Letting Go Letting Be is an online self-paced course that will teach you how to let go.
Online Course-Letting Go Letting Be
Letting Go Letting Be is an online course developed by Giovanni Dienstmann(the creator of Live and Dare). It is completely online and self paced. It is a 3-week course. The lessons are short and easy for anyone to learn. You can take this course from a computer or your phone. This program cost $197.
You will also get 60 days of email support with Giovanni. There is also an online student network for support where you can talk to each other, ask questions, and just support each other so you don’t go through this alone.
In this course you will learn meditation techniques, mindfulness and personal growth exercises, and wisdom teachings to help you let go and live life on your own terms. The following is a list of stuff you will learn:
- Know for sure when to let go, and when to hold on
- Generate the energy and clarity needed to actually let go
- Release blame and take back control over your life
- Stop sabotaging yourself and truly be ready to move on
- Use fail-proof techniques to bring things to a closure for you
- Awaken your “inner fire” with special breathing exercises
- Create the space you need in your life to figure things out and start again
- Guide yourself to the point where letting go is your only option
- Forgive yourself, letting go of regret, guilt, and negative self-talk
- Forgive other people, letting go of resentment and anger
- Develop compassion for yourself and others
- Accept what you cannot change in yourself and in your life, and be at peace
- Make a permanent resolution for letting go
- Integrate your personal wounds so they become your personal superpowers
- Find the hidden gift in whatever happens to you in life
- Let go of the old without leaving a void behind, but rather finding out what’s next for you in life
- Develop the meditative practice of witnessing, and enjoy the freedom and peace it brings
- Practice meditation techniques focused on letting go, such as Yoga Nidra, Inner Silence, and others
- Deal with strong emotions, recurring memories, and repetitive thoughts
- Use letting go as the door to a spiritual path
So what is Live and Dare?
Live and Dare is a series of online meditation courses designed by Giovanni Deintsmann. Live and Dare focuses on taking you from anxious and stressed to calm, centered and focused, through the power of meditation. Thousands of people have taken these courses and experienced the benefits.
Live and Dares approach involves “translating” and “updating” the teachings and practices of wisdom traditions so that they are easily understandable for the 21st-century person. Meditation is just one tool you will learn-but there is much more. Live and Dare has several course available. To learn more about any of the courses click here then select desired course in menu
Check out the limitless Life program. It is the most popular among students. For only $29 a month you can have access to every single course Live and Dare offers, plus email support, 50+ guided meditations, an online student support network, and more.
More About Giovanni Dienstmann the founder of Live and Dare
Giovanni Dienstmann is an international author, meditation teacher, coach and speaker. His Live and dare site is also the fifth most popular meditation blog in the world. He is the author of the best-selling book Practical Meditation, which is available in seven different languages and is often referred to as the meditation bible. Giovanni Dienstmann has years of meditation experience.
His personal training in meditation:
- Practiced meditation daily for the past 18 years
- Over 9,000 hours of practiced
- Tried 70+ different techniques
- Studied 200+ books on the topic
- Was formally initiated into 4 different meditation traditions
- Spent 10 weeks training in a Monastery in France
- Nearly became a monk twice in his journey
- His work as a meditation teacher:
- Certified meditation teacher with Meditation Association of Australia (categories of “Personal Development Meditation” and “Spiritual Meditation”)
- Completed the Yoga and Meditation Teacher Training Course with the Satyananda School of Yoga (Level 1)
- Trained in Neurocoaching
- Experience leading retreats, workshops, and group classes
- Have spoken about meditation and mindfulness at schools, hospitals, non-for-profits, and spiritual centers
- Worked as a consultant to award-winning meditation apps, including creating custom content and meditation scripts
- Translated meditation books and texts into Portuguese
- Taught thousands of people how to meditate through the Limitless Life program and Master Your Mind courses
- Appeared in several podcasts and radio interviews
- Featured top meditation coach on Coach.me, and top meditation writer on Quora
No Regrets-Nothing To Lose
As you can see Giovanni’s experience is pretty amazing. His techniques and teachings actually do work I can assure that. That’s why he offers a 30 day 100% money back guarantee on all of his courses. I have found such a joy in meditation and that is what has inspired me to help others, find this joy in their life, by leading people to a meditation program that works and you will see results.
Please feel free to leave any questions or comments below and I will gladly get back with you.